- 1/2oz Freshly squeexed orange juice
- 1/4 Cup silver Tequila
- Champagne or sparkling wine
- 1/4 Cup aperol
- Fill 2 12-ounce highball glasses with ice.
- Fill a pint-size mason jar or small cocktail shaker halfway with ice and pour in the orange juice and Tequila.
- Shake for about 30 seconds, until the outside of the jar or shaker is cold.
- Divide between the two glasses over a strainer.
- Slowly add champagne to each glass, letting the bubbles settle and refilling as needed.
- Pour about 2 tablespoons Aperol into each glass.